Birth day: 7 lbs 10 oz. (Length was 20 1/2 inches)
Check out day of the hospital: 7 lb. 1 oz.
First well-baby doctor's visit five days after birth: 7 lbs 4 oz.
Four-week doctor's visit: 9 lbs.
Eight-week doctor's visit: 9 lbs. 15 oz. (Began putting rice in two bottles a day - doctor ordered.)
Four-month doctor's visit: 11 lbs. 9 oz. (Length was 24 inches). Dr. Tommmy decided to start her on baby food and put rice in every bottle so we can get some weight on this girl. So far she has had squash, which she hated, applesauce, which she hated, and carrots which she hated but then decided she may like them. She had bananas at school this morning so I can't wait to ask them how she liked them. Hopefully, she'll like something soon!
Below are just some photos from the past couple of months.
"What the heck are these things I'm holding?"

"So that's what the floor looks like."

Checking out her surroundings from a new perspective.

Nails by dad.

Laughing at me.

Playing on her favorite playmat.

Happy girl.

Right after she figured out she could get her hands in her mouth.

She LOVES her hands in her mouth!

Sweet girl.

This was the first time she reached - at least that I saw!

Reaching.

Talking to Meme.

"Hi, Mom."

Riding the Bye Bye Buggy at school. I'm so glad I finally got a picture of this.

My little beauty.

"Mom, you're so funny!"

Watching mom and dad get ready.

Right before bath....

This is sometimes what happens after she has one of her rice cereal bottles.....

Sleeping with her favorite bunny. Thanks, CC!

"I can't believe you would feed me this stuff!"

"Blech!"

"I hate squash."
No comments:
Post a Comment