Alston had her six-month doctor's appointment on her actual six-month birthday, November 4. She is weighing in at a whopping 14.9 pounds and is 26 inches long. Her favorite part of the appointment was destroying the exam table paper. She LOVES anything paper or plastic. I mean, she will hear it from across the room and immediately turn her head. When we get home from the grocery store, I plop her on the counter (we don't show dad that trick because he is very protective of his little girl) with all the groceries and grocery bags and she has the best time. Also, she is sitting up! I am so proud of her. She continues to sleep well, but the time change still has her waking up an hour earlier. The good thing is she turns her crib aquarium on and talks to it for about 30 minutes. She had her six-month pictures made.....and I think we got her to smile in about three pictures. She just wasn't having it. Oh, well. The photographer said we could come back and try again for a few minutes, but I can't decide what to do. The photos of the three of us are my favorites. I will post all of them as soon as I decide which ones to order! Here are some recent photos from the past few weeks:
Finally sitting in her high chair.....

Playing with the grocery sacks....

One day before school....the tiny New Balances crack me up.

Strolling in Aliceville.

At her six-month appointment. This paper was in shreds by the time we left!
No comments:
Post a Comment